What is EPDM Rubber Roofing?
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) rubber roofing is a flat roof full of flexibility and durability. They are commonly used on low-slope buildings in place of shingles. Shingles require a certain amount of gravity that flat and low-slope roofs don’t have. Although shingles are great, rubber roofing is the way to go if you have a flat or low-slope roof. EPDM rubber roofing is one of the most sustainable and environmentally responsible choices.
EPDM RUBBER ROOFING
- Time Tested: Black EPDM roofs have been used for over 50 years.
- Energy Efficient: Black Rubber Roofs reflect heat and are UV resistant, which helps reduce heat costs.
- Rooftop Safety: Black EPDM helps to melt frost, dew and ice, reducing the amount of snow on top of the roof.
- Reduces Condensation: EPDM membrane can help reduce condensation issues.
- Durable: Heat, hail and fire resistant.
We install fully adhered rubber roofs. This system provides the highest level of stability and uplift protection. We use a full product line of adhesives to protect all of those high wind areas!